Our firm is regularly seeking to recruit trainee lawyers for our Nicosia Office.
• Our trainees work in different departments and areas, Corporate, Financial Services, Digital Infrastructure and Litigation
• We support our trainees and grant sufficient leave for their Bar exams.
• Get involved in meetings, court appearances and real client work
• Network with our current lawyers and personnel
• Pump your chances for a permanent position in our firm, as very often we retain our trainees.
Information about our trainee program
• For all law graduates of British Universities and the University of Cyprus.
• Must fulfill the requirements to enter employment under the “Subsidy Project for Trainee Advocates”.
• LPC will be considered an advantage.