Our firm recruits 1 or 2 trainee advocates every year.
• Our trainees work in two different departments, Corporate and Litigation
• We support our trainees and grant ample leave for their Bar exams.
• Get involved in meetings, court appearances and real client work
• Network with our current lawyers and personnel
• Pump your chances for a permanent position in our firm, as very often we retain our trainees.
Information about our trainee program
• For all law graduates of British Universities and the University of Cyprus.
• Must fulfill the requirements to enter employment under the "Subsidy Project for Trainee Advocates 2017-2021".
• LPC will be considered an advantage.
• Applications open on early May and close on 24 July.
Notices will be posted to our social media accounts and the Cyprus Bar website.
• Interviews will be running in last week of July.
• Trainee-ship begins on late August.