Attorney to contact
Loucas Andreou - Advocate/Associate
Our Firm has been highly active in the field of Shipping and Admiralty Law, providing quality legal services to ship owners, ship managers, ship operators, charterers, ship brokers and port agents.
The services provided by the Firm in the field of Shipping Law include the following:
· Corporate structuring prior to registration
· Ship registration
· Drafting and negotiation of ship sale and mortgage contracts
· Shipbuilding and ship repair agreements
· Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution including Mediation
· Tax advice and planning as regards the Cyprus tonnage tax system
The Firm has been actively involved with the drafting and revising of Cyprus shipping laws. Furthermore, advice is given to the Cypriot government authorities and various professional bodies.
The Firm specializes in Maritime Law and shipping contracts and our professionals have achieved award certificates in this respect from LLOYD’S MARITIME ACADEMY.
We offer legal services in this context to various high-profile individuals and worldwide corporate organizations, making the effort to get to know our clients and understand their legal needs.